CCHEC remains closed to the public, but the building will continue to be staffed.
- A dropbox is located at the front of our building.
- Special appointments may be considered, depending on the circumstance.
- Follow our Facebook page for Community Enrichment opportunities!
Please call us at 307-328-9274.
Register now for Summer & Fall WWCC Courses!
Rawlins On-site Fall courses include:
- ENGL 1010 W1 – English Comp. I
- POLS 1000 W1 – American & Wyo. Government
- CRMJ 1001 W1 – Intro. to Criminal Justice
- SOC 1000 W1 – Sociological Principles
- And much more!
From academic advising to tutoring, we make it easy for you to find exactly what you need to succeed.
Here’s where you’ll find info about WWCC, high school college & vocational classes, High School Equivalency Tests, including HiSet and GED, and our health/medical programs.
Our community programs in Rawlins and Baggs provide a wonderful opportunity to continue learning… at any age!
Carbon County Higher Education Center (CCHEC) is committed to serving the higher education needs of our community, and accepts the responsibility to provide high-quality training programs through the cooperative efforts of Carbon County School District #1, community, industry, and local government. CCHEC provides community education courses, vocational and industry training, and college credit courses through our partners and affiliates: Western Wyoming Community College and the University of Wyoming.
Watch Our Video