Student Services

Additional Student Services available at the WWCC Rawlins Outreach:


ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) – Accommodations for college. High School IEPs are good for three years after high school graduation. The SSC will provide the paperwork for students to complete to connect with the WWCC ADA Coordinator

The Wyoming Department of Vocational Rehabilitation may help pay for evaluations if you are an adult with a disability but need documentation, contact 307-324-3585.

Also, by special arrangement, the University of Wyoming Psychology Department will provide evaluations at a reduced rate in Laramie. Contact the CCHEC Student Services Coordinator to make an appointment at 307-328-9274 or email